By visiting this blog, you promise that:
1. You will not post comments that are abusive, profane, or irrelevant. Civil and relevant comments only, as indicated by our comment policy.
2. You are not an employee of the U.S. government. Yes, that includes postal service employees, law clerks, judges, and interns. We’re a libertarian-leaning blog, and we’re for the private sector only. Government types, keep out.
3. Your middle name is not “Ralph.” I’ve always thought Ralph was a funny name, and even odder as a middle name. No one with the middle name “Ralph” is welcome here.
4. You’re super nice. We have strict civility rules here, and this blog is only for people who are super nice. If you are not super nice, as judged by me, your visit to this blog is unauthorized.
5. You have never visited Alaska. Okay, this one is totally arbitrary, but it’s our blog and we can keep out who we want. Alaska visitors are out, too.