AYN RAND INSTITUTE
2121 Alton Parkway, Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92606
TONIGHT'S NYU FREE SPEECH EVENT IS OPEN TO THE PRESS
In order to allow entry to non-NYU guests, the student organization sponsoring this event has been forced by NYU administrators to NOT display the Danish cartoons. The panel discussion on free speech will nevertheless proceed as planned.
Related Posts (on one page):
- Message from the NYU Provost About the Mohammed Cartoons Matter:
- How True!
- NYU President Sexton on Academic Freedom:
- We Are All Danes Now, Continued:
- NYU's Explanation of Its Actions:
- NYU Violated Its Own Expressed Policies in the Cartoon Case:
- Latest NYU Panel Development:
- NYU Mohammed Cartoons Event Effectively Closed to the Press:
- Seemingly Troubling Behavior from NYU: