Is Splitting the Ninth the Answer? (What Was the Question?):
Is there anything wrong with the Ninth Circuit? Anything that splitting the Court would solve? For more on these questions see this post at SCOTUSBlog by Ben Winograd and this post by Ethan Leib on Prawfsblawg.
Related Posts (on one page):
- Ninth Circuit Judges Wary of Split:
- Justice Stevens on the Ninth Circuit:
- In Defense of the Ninth Circuit:
- Is Splitting the Ninth the Answer? (What Was the Question?):
- Would a Smaller Ninth Circuit Get Reversed Less Often?