Jeffrey Toobin writes:
I've been reading your posts on The Nine with interest. I am serious about correcting errors in my books, and I intend to fix anything I can. (Differences of opinion and interpretation are another story, of course.) In any event, I'd continue to welcome your thoughts or those of your colleagues. You can also post this email if you like.
I much appreciate the sentiment, and want to urge readers to pass along, in the comments to this post, any other errors they might have found. Please limit this to items that you think are genuine errors that require correction, and of course please be polite and substantive.
Related Posts (on one page):
- Jeffrey Toobin Looking for Corrections:
- More on Jeffrey Toobin's The Nine and Justice Thomas:
- My Take on -- And My Frustration With -- Jeffrey Toobin's "The Nine":
- More Criticism of Jeffrey Toobin's The Nine
- Jeffrey Toobin's The Nine and Justice Thomas:
- Jeffrey Toobin's The Nine: Inside the Secret World of the Supreme Court: