So reports the Associated Press, discussing a restored sculpture that is "on display ... in front of the Bexar County Courthouse." The naked — except for the blindfold — 4-foot sculpture was apparently bought by Bexar County in 1896. Jenny B. Davis (Tex Parte Blog) has more on the statue's history.
Thanks to How Appealing for the pointer.
UPDATE: For the classic naked statue joke, though one completely unrelated to justice -- except the poetic kind -- see here.