How Appealing points to a Chicago Tribune article with this headline, and also points to the brief orders from the court on this subject. (There apparently is, and will be, no opinion explaining the judges' reasoning in detail.)
UPDATE: The Chicago Tribune's Steve Chapman says "the Illinois Supreme Court did exactly the right thing."
All Related Posts (on one page) | Some Related Posts:
- "Illinois Supreme Court rejects [Illinois Attorney General] Madigan bid to declare Blagojevich 'unfit'":
- More on the Illinois Attorney General's Asking the Illinois Supreme Court to Remove Gov. Blagojevich:
- Illinois Attorney General's Petition to Have Governor Removed:...
- Government Attempt to Get Newspaper Editorial Board Members Fired:
- SEIU ties in the Gov. BLAGOJEVICH Complaint.
- Holiday Sale: An Open Senate Seat From Illinois.