Unprecedented will be officially released on Tuesday, September 10. I will be giving a number of talks about the book, followed by book signings in the New York area and Washington. If you are in the area, I hope to see you there.
- 9/9/13 at 12:00 p.m – Columbia Law School Federalist Society Chapter, with commentary by Professor David Pozen (Jerome Greene Hall, Room 105).
- 9/9/13 at 4:00 p.m. – New York University School of Law Federalist Society Chapter, with an introduction by Professor Barry Friedman (NYU Vanderbilt Hall – Room 218, 40 Washington Sq. South).
- 9/10/13 at 12:30 p.m. – Rutgers School of Law-Newark Federalist Society Chapter (Room TBD)
- 9/13/13 at 12:00 p.m. – The Cato Institute, with commentary by Ilya Shapiro, Jeffrey Rosen, and Randy Barnett (RSVP here).
- 9/16/13 at 6:00 p.m. – The Georgetown Supreme Court Institute. Randy Barnett, Michael Carvin, Gregory Katsas, Erin Murphy, Alan Morrison, Paul Smith, and I will provide a look back at the litigation in NFIB v. Sebelius. Adam Liptak will moderate. (Hotung Building Room 2003 RSVP here).
- 9/17/13 at 12:00 p.m. – George Washington University School of Law Federalist Society Chapter, co-sponsored by the Benjamin Rush Institute (Room TBD)
- 9/18/13 at 12:00 p.m. – American University Washington College of Law Federalist Society Chapter, with commentary by Professor Stephen Vladeck (Room TBD)
- 9/23/13 at 12:00 p.m. – Yale Law School Federalist Society Chapter, with commentary by Professor Jack Balkin (Room 127). A book signing will follow at the New Haven Barnes & Noble at 2:00 p.m.
- 10/28/13 at 12:00 p.m. – University of Pennsylvania School of Law Federalist Society Chapter.
- 11/4/13 at 12:00 p.m. – University of Chicago Law School Federalist Society Chapter.
I will likely add more events, so please check my Tour page for details. If any other schools are interested in hosting me, please drop me a line.
Cross-Posted at JoshBlackman.com.