If any of you are Brandeis professors or students, and thus have a special perspective on the Hindley controversy -- for instance, know something about the facts that the posts haven't discussed, or know something about public reaction to the question -- could you please post it in the comments below? Likewise, if you know some Brandeis professors and students, and can get something from them that you can post, then please do post it here. I'd love to know more than what is said the reports I've read.
If you do not have any special Brandeis-specific knowledge on this, and just want to speak to the merits of the question, please post your comments at the other post on the subject. Thanks!
Related Posts (on one page):
- ACLU of Massachusetts Condemns Brandeis University
- Better Not Denigrate Religions / Disabilities / Veteran Status / Sexual Orientation / Etc. at Your University:
- Calling Brandeis Professors and Students:
- Saying "Jehovah" at Brandeis?
- Don't Say This, I Won't Tell You What:
- Brandeis University Trying To Discipline Professor