Federalist Society Online Debate on the Al-Marri Decision:
The Federalist Society has posted an online debate about the Fourth Circuit's recent decision in Al-Marri v. Wright. The contributors were Richard Epstein, Andrew C. McCarthy, George Terwilliger, Erwin Chemerinsky, John Hutson, and myself. You can read the Justice Department's petition for rehearing in the Al-Marri case here.
Related Posts (on one page):
- Fourth Circuit Grants Petition for Rehearing in Al-Marri:
- Federalist Society Online Debate on the Al-Marri Decision:
- Thoughts on the Continuum Between War and Crime:
- What Should Happen to Al Qaeda Cell Members Discovered in the United States?:
- Fourth Circuit Rules That Suspected Terrorist Cannot Be Seized and Detained in U.S. WIthout Being Charged With Crime in Court: